Friday 20 November 2020

 

Hot off the press, The Missing Heiress is now available to purchase from your chosen bookshop. It may take them a few days to get in stock as the book has just been released.

A request from me, the author. In these difficult times, I would politely ask you to purchase your copy from your local independent bookshop if possible.

ISBN for the eBook is 978-1-913471-18-7

ISBN for the paperback 978-1-913471-19-4

ISBN for the hardback 978-1-913471-20-0


I will be running a special pre-Christmas sale of signed copies of all of my books. The special sale of signed copies will run from the 1st of December and end on the 31st of December. More information on the special sale available on my next blog.

Multiple copy discounts also available


 

No comments:

Post a Comment